Thankful for the gift. Each and every day

Monday, October 19, 2009

22 weeks until the Shamrock Virginia Beach Marathon

Sunday: 10 miles. Slept in and missed the group run... which after getting out and running, was a good thing. I wanted to run a bit quicker for my 10 miler to see where my fitness is. In the first phase of training, I like to run on my own to see how my fitness is increasing and going off how my body feels... I felt really nice. I hit 6:20 pace for 10 miles and that is with the first 3 miles at 7:00-7:15 pace. Overall, a nice run
Monday: 6 miles in the AM. I ran around Germantown in the milestone neighborhoods. They are light up, which helps at this time of the year... and will definitely be my stomping group for those high mileage weeks coming up.
Tuesday: 6 miles
Wednesday: 8 miles (3 x 2k cruise intervals at Agricultural Park)
Thursday: 6 miles
Friday: 8 miles
Saturday: 6 miles
Week 3 projected mileage = 50 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment