Thankful for the gift. Each and every day

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Dusen Challenge

So, I am making one last run at this competitive running game.  I have been very sporatic for much of the last 8 months.  The most mileage I have hit was a hair under 60 and that was only a few weeks.  Recently, I have been running very little but that is to change.  Karl Dusen and I have made a pact that we will update our blogs on a daily basis and will keep eachother honest if one is to not do so.  I told Karl to scald me if i were to miss a day of running (which, yes I did today... tues april 10th). 

Monday:  I ran a nice 7 miles and felt surprisingly good.
Tuesday:... Unfortunately I had a jam packed day and was unable to get out to run.. I slept in through my 5am alarm to 6am and had to leave for work at 6:30.   

I will be out the door at 5:15am tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Scald you? Are you sure you want him to douse you with boiling hot water? That'll keep you on the right track I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete