Thankful for the gift. Each and every day

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

MIA for 4 days... back on the saddle

I went out of town over the weekend and did not have computer access and am having trouble using internet from my Iphone... I actually like the droid better (even though i complained about it daily).  Alas, it didn't matter if i had internet access or not, I got goose eggs in the log for sat, sun, mon and tues.  It is embarrassing but I have to get my runs in during the week at 5:30-6am at the latest (for shorter runs).  If I do not get up and out the door, it will not happen.  I have worked my schedule so i can attend wed workouts (not that I am working out for a few weeks) but this will be after school from 7:00-2:40, soccer practice from 3-4:15, Leading Personal Training class from 4:30-5:30, then off to BCC.  It is a lot, you can't sugarcoat that.  But once soccer practices conclude in mid-may, I will have some time to breath.  Right now, i am just trying to get as many miles in each day as possible (knowing that there will be a few days where I will not be getting out).  This summer, my schedule will be perfect with just working part-time, so i will have mornings and evenings free.  My next focus will be the Rockville Twilighter and Fathers Day 8k redemption.  

Today I will double: 
Am: 4 miles
Pm: 6 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment