Thankful for the gift. Each and every day

Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday 4/12

I woke at 5:15am.  I drove out to magruder for my friday am track workouts that I hold for my teacher staff.  I got on the track and ran after the workout concluded for 1 mile and ran an additional 5 miles at school during break today.  I ran into Nate Timm who was turning some laps around the magruder track this am.  Nate is still coaching at magruder and has had a lot of success as the head track/xc coach for the Colonials. 
I am bummed that I am not in shape to race Pikes peek, however this is my fault and when looking back, i needed this down time to do other things.  Running was not fun, i was not doing it for the right reasons and I want to be more successful in my life outside of running (a better teacher, start my own personal training business and most important-spend more time with family).  Off to North Carolina this weekend to head to the East Carolina university Spring Football game.  go Pirates.... ARRRRRRRR!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you started a personal training business...that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were going to update every day or Karl would scald you. It's been 4 days now.

    ReplyDelete