Thankful for the gift. Each and every day

Sunday, January 24, 2010

4 miles today!!!

I got up this morning and was torn between running today.. or just doing extended cross training. I decided that the run would be the best indicator today on how well it held up after yesterdays swim session... Yes, i actually swam laps yesterday (incorporated with 20 minutes of pool running with no belt... aka HELL.) I got out and ran down watkins mill road and then after 1 mile turned up stedwick ave to jump on Montgomery village ave... I looped on back to christopher and back to watkins mill... The run was mainly flat but there were two nice hills on the run... which i was nervous about (one being in the last 1/2 mile... ) The pain scale overall today was a 4 out of 10... which is really good! I immediately put my foot in a container of ice water and sobbed.
I am excited with the turnout of the run... I will jump into the circuit for 25 minutes before the Vikes / Saints game this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment