Thankful for the gift. Each and every day

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jan 10th It's getting better!


The IT... Not the scary clown (thank you stephen king for all the sleepless nights as an 11 year old... Your an A-Hole!) Anyway, I am referring to the IT as the Achilles. Most of my running collegues as well as work collegues who follow my running have been frequently asking me how "IT" is going... I joined the trend i guess. My IT is beginning to feel better walking up and down stairs which is a GREAT sign. The pool running is effective and along with my core work at full throttle again, I feel like I am in 4:10 mile shape again. Obviously that was such a lie... but core/upper body feel really strong and just 1 week of pool running has made me feel alive again I guess... I am doing a form of consistent cardio again with no pain... As tedious as aqua running is... It feels great to get it done. I will be attempting a 1 mile run tomorrow (prior to my pool run). If it feels good, the next day I up it to 2. That trend will continue for the remainder of the week. It is quite possible it will catch and I will have to stop... but, this is the only way you find out if the tendonitis is dissolving away. Pray for the IT of Wiggy!!!

3 comments:

  1. Damnit Wiggy! That IT poster brought back the nightmares for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought looking into the clowns eyes as a 27 year old would make me laugh at my childhood fear... I was wrong! Sorry for the flashbacks and reoccuring nightmares

    ReplyDelete