Thankful for the gift. Each and every day

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1/26. 2 OUT OF 10 ON PAIN SCALE... YEAH BABY!!!


I am feeling good... I ran 4 miles with no pain... I felt the achilles "there" but no pain... I did my long station circuit (1 min on... 2osec off earlier in the day)... I went to the pool after my run but was unable to get in due to swim practice. I am hoping that in 3 weeks I will be able to begin some quality workouts..... I will then have 5 weeks of workouts where I can jump into the 8k at Shamrock... I think the pool workouts have been very effective but I will not let up on them as my mileage progresses... Infact I am going to make them even more consistent. it is a great way to get the same or similar output of road running but with zero impact!!!...!!! This injury could wind up being a blessing in disguise...

No comments:

Post a Comment