Thankful for the gift. Each and every day

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Getting there

Sunday: 13 miles... Hilly (Tyler Park, PA).
I had the company of Mike Gross and Sean Keefe (one of my ex-runners i coached at CR South). We ran a nice hilly 13 miles through Tyler (if you know tyler... i don't even have to note the hills... there is about an 800 meter stretch of no hills in the entire 8 mile loop that we ran.
Monday: 8 miles... Feeling a bit tired.
I returned home to Rockville... I had trouble with the daylight savings time and falling asleep... I got home, ate a small meal and headed out... it was very motivating to be running in light for a change after work!!! I could actually explore my new territory now! I ran down to to the Bethesda Trolley trail and took that out for 30 minutes. I turned around and came back for just under an hour and easily 8 miles plus... I didn't push the run as I would consider it an easy run (recovery running is what I have been doing much of). I have a workout tomorrow... nothing taxing... but at the same time the fastest workout i have done thus far in respect to the distances I am covering, in respect to the paces I am looking to try and get.

No comments:

Post a Comment