Thankful for the gift. Each and every day

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Getting strong



Sunday: (10.5 mi easy)I ran with a group of GRCers at "the line" We got in 10.5 miles on the nice trails of rock creek park... I felt solid during the run... it was very easy which I needed after the 20 mile progression the day prior. It was still hot and muggy... I was zapped during the remainder of the day however due to running close to 3 1/2 hours in the heat this weekend.
Monday: (8.5 miles easy/med) I ran solo on the capital crescent trail starting at BCC and going out and back. I felt ok... not great but not too bad either... it was really humid after the rain came down... so that had a lot to do with it.
Tuesday: (8.5 miles medium) I ran in the AM solo and did my trolley trail/tilden rd 8 mile loop and then added on an additional 1/2 mile around my complex... I felt really good this morning. I am very happy with how i am responding from my first 20 miler... especially at the clip we were running. Tomorrow it is time to hit the track again... (mean face)!

1 comment: