Thankful for the gift. Each and every day

Friday, June 11, 2010

Lawyers have Heart 10k in the morning

My final race of the spring season is here. The Lawyers Have Heart 10k. A large fielded race... Tends to bring out some fast runners up front. Last years winner was Aaron Church of PR running. He ran 31 mid for the out and back road race through the georgetown area of DC. I am feeling good... I am really not sure what I can run with a nice push in competition... What I learned from the Teal Ribbon 5k a few weeks ago in philly: Time is secondary when you have competition... you go for the win... If you win, thats all you can ask for... If people want to sit around and play games in the latter part of the race, Let them! If you lose but are pushed to a good time KUDOS! and if you are pushed to the very end and can out kick your competition for the victory... You own the day!

Developing...........

No comments:

Post a Comment