Thankful for the gift. Each and every day

Friday, February 11, 2011

Sham-Rock ON!

So, it is official that Shamrock Half Marathon is ON for March 20th.  I was debating pros and cons on whether to race the half in march or wait until june in seattle.  The Pros outweighed the Cons for sure in favor of VA Beach's March Shamrock Half Marathon.  I just got notification that I am entered into the race and now it is time to get some quality work in the next 4 weeks prior to bringing it down for a taper.  I feel very good on my runs and feel i have bounced back well from the Bronchitis a few weeks ago and the intestinal issues from over the weekend.  I just need to stay healthy... That is all i am focused on!!!! Keep healthy for 6 weeks!!!!  If I can do that, who knows what can happen on March 20th.

1 comment:

  1. Want to stay healthy? Listen to THE HULKSTER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMkC67sEEs8

    ReplyDelete