Thankful for the gift. Each and every day

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First race post illness tomorrow night at the Firebirds Mile.


So, i decided to do the mile race after all. With a lot of bouncing back and forth... wondering if it was really worth doing instead of a pure strength workout (which I am doing this week), I decided to race tomorrow night. I will run the mile with Klim, Chuck and Karl will be the pace setter for the first 800 or so. I plan to run a hard effort for this mile... I am not worried about time. But I will definitely run a 2 mile up- tempo(10 mile race pace effort) to complete this race/workout session. I lost a total of 7 of 8 days of running between most of last week and part of the week prior. It doesn't phase me and I can't wait for Pikes Peek.

Current mood: Dislikes female antics

No comments:

Post a Comment