Thankful for the gift. Each and every day

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Didn't feel good yesterday... but today was solid

Sunday 11 miles, I ran solo... heat of the day 12:30pm... I did not have a long run this weekend... but because I follow a sunday-saturday schedule, a 10-11 fit in nicely today... I simply got through the hot, humid and hilly run.

Monday 11 miles, I ran with some PA buddies Mike Gross and Sean Keefe. WE got in 11 at 6:45am... It was nice and easy... it was warm but not terrible...

Tuesday 7 miles: I got in 7 miles and felt like crap... I got out at 5:30am and it was already really muggy and humid... the sun was not even out... I got up at 5:15... took a quick drink and went out... so i think that had a big part... as i was asleep for the entire run.

Wednesday 10miles: i was able to sleep in a bit more (5:45am) and got out for the run at 6:30... I felt great for the entire 10 mile run. It was hot... but I got out there... expecting to not feel good... and I felt great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment