Thankful for the gift. Each and every day

Friday, July 2, 2010

I am in love with Mother Nature... for now...




Thursday: I ran 10 miles (Tilden/Gtown rd loop +). I was tired as i ran in the morning before camp not long after my evening track workout the night prior.

Friday: I ran 8 miles prior to driving back to PA. I felt good and relaxed. I have been taking my easy runs easy... which is something i tended to not do in the past.

Saturday: 6 mile tempo run. Goal is to be at 5:05-5:10. developing...


***In other news, my brother and his band Victory In Numbers www.myspace.com/victoryinnumbers has began their tour with the VANS WARPED TOUR 2010! This has been my brothers dream since he was 7. He is doing it... thanks to hard work and dedication! He opened up in San Antonio Texas on thursday, they played in houston today... and the next few weeks will be traveling all over the country!!!
***Additional news... Get your party hats on!!! It is time for 2010 Le Tour de France!!!! Contador??? Andy Schleck??? Frank Schleck??? Alexander Vinokorov??? or could it be mr tour de Lance Armstrong??? Le tour 2010 kicks off tomorrow at 11am with the Prologue: an 8.9k prologue from Rotterdam > Rotterdam. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment