Thankful for the gift. Each and every day

Sunday, October 17, 2010

10/17/10: Zoo Loop + (15 miles)

This morning I met up with Karl Dusen, Chris Bain and new GRC runner, Ryan Hanson for my first long run of the fall season.  The weather (like yesterday) was beautiful.  The wind was not as bad, therefore the temps were not as cool... However we took in the fact that we were no longer running in 100 degree heat waves like the oven summer we had this year.  We headed first on the trails and an easy clip and headed up the Hill that takes you out of rock creek and into Cleveland Park... We meandered around the zoo looking at some of the different animals (Pandas, Elephants and Flamengos...ohhh my!)  After our safari tour, we headed back onto beach and took the road back to The Line.  I quickly got in the car with Karl... grabbed some Einsteins, dropped KD off and got home to watch my Eagles lay the smack down on the Falcons.  Great day of football.... why???   EAGLES WIN!!!!   I am a bit worried about D-Jack's status after the horrible hit he withstood going for a high pass.  I have never seen a hit as bad as that... He is lucky he was not hurt worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment