Thankful for the gift. Each and every day

Friday, October 22, 2010

10/21 and 10/22: A recovery day and an early morning run

On thursday I took the entire day off of no running.  I had a busy day and my track record is not too great when i am trying to squeeze a run in on a hectic day, when i am getting back into another racing season.

Today, I woke at 5:00am and was out the door by 5:20.  I ran a nice and relaxed 8 miles around my neighborhood.  After tomorrow's 10 miles from the store I will be looking at a week of about 58 miles that includes a day off. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm very impressed how early you're able to rise and run. I peronally would be devastated if I tried that routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are getting up to run earlier than me now and I am impressed....

    ReplyDelete